Monday, May 11, 2009

Wrong again.

I C U Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #17 2 hrs ago Smoke Screen wrote: Yep, he's doing a great job! He even has J. Moreno doing his dirty work for him now. I guess the "harem" could not do the job, so he called in Moreno. What a joke! Since Moreno finally got a college degree at the ripe old age of 62, He thinks anyone who dosen't have one is an idiot. Now he feels equal to Howard and the Harem. He is now on their level and whatever Howard says is the gospel. Moreno is not fit to be a dog catcher. Moreno should never be elected for anything. Why you ask???? He is all for self and will NOT listen to anyone's opinion. So why should he be on any level of government to represent only himself?? Moreno is a goat headed nut and is now an educated goat head. The facts: I'm 61. I earned my Bachelor of General Studies (since renamed "Bachelor of Liberal Studies") degree with a minor in political science from Armstrong Atlantic State University in June of 1997 at the age of 49. What I just completed last week was the AASU post-baccalaureate teacher certification program of studies with state teacher certifications to teach Middle Grades Social Science, Middle Grades Language Arts, and Political Science at the high school level. Trust me - with a tested IQ of 136, I have been at or above the "level" of Mr. Howard, the "harem", and statistically, 98% of the American population, for several decades. Opinions are interesting and, on rare occasions, superior to my well thought out, fact based conclusions - but only very, very rarely. As to my goat-headedness, I can only say that it is in the eyes of the beholder. Now, with an 8 & 7/8th hat size, I do have a much larger head than most. However, irrespective of what animal one likens it to, it has been a highly intelligent and reasonably well educated head for many years now.

No comments: