Sunday, May 31, 2009

Say, here's a thought:

Manic Mouse Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #76 8 min ago ye heard wrote: Hes gonna force in a county police dept to ye heard?? I believe that Jay really thinks he could win a political spot in this County. Actually he's too smart to be a Commissioner. He should run for President, don't you think? Couldn't you just see him on the BOC, he would be one vote and there would always be three votes against him. Maybe that would be a good way to teach him that he cannot always have his way nor the last word. I think it would be a constant struggle between him and Howard, each trying to prove himself to be the most intelligent. Okay, why don't all of you critics go ahead and teach me a lesson. Elect me to the District 4 County Commission seat. That'll teach me. I dare y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So throw me in the "brier patch". You are an original Jay. May all your solutions come true.

Jay Moreno said...

Why, thank you, br'er Sandgnat!