Sunday, May 10, 2009

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

sandy feller Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #2 10 min ago sponge bob wrote: "Why would the county manager let jay be his voice??? going this route will send him packing. i guess this is good (proof?) anybody can manage something into bankruptcy." jay is berry, berry is jay. ye heard (Sandy Feller) http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/TK3SVHH3DNR23LD64 It would be funny if it were not so sad. Here is the sum total of my verbal interactions with Steve Berry in the 15.5 years I've lived in St. Marys. Once, years ago, as I was leaving my first county commission meeting, I was heading out of the back door of the old courthouse when Berry came out of the narrow hallway that led to the commissioners' door to the dais in the old meeting room. We suddenly came face to face as he rounded the corner. I said "good evening." He said "Hi" and walked on by. Once, about a year ago, we came face to face at the serving line in Aunt B's. I said "Hi." He replied, "Hey, Jay." That's it in 15.5 years. Last Tueday night, after the meeting, he passed within eight feet of me as I was getting into my van and uttered not a word. "Pals" we are not. I've sent him 1 e-mail asking a question about something before the board. He answered briefly, referring me to someone on staff, as I recall. That's it. That's the sum total of our written interactions in our lifetimes. I have NEVER spoken to him on the phone, communicated by short wave radio, blind drops, carrier pigeons, or smoke signals. Hopefully, this will ease some one's fevered, Berry-obsessed mind, but I doubt it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's this example of Sandy's rantings, that proves he is unsuitable for any type of public office up to and including heading the local chapter of the Republican Party. His intense hatred of Berry has pushed him to the brink of needing a straight jacket.

Anonymous said...

No he has needed that jacket for a while. He has been very good at disguising his true identity. Believe me I know from experience is he definitely a piece of work. I only hope that he will die of a slow dismal death. I don't mean that with any malice. But his vessel deserves so much better.

If he does'nt get his way he ALWAYS resorts to lies. AGAIN, Jay its your turn now.

Jay Moreno said...

"I only hope that he will die of a slow dismal death. I don't mean that with any malice."

You could have damned surely fooled me!

I wish for Sandy a blissful retirement in which neither his somatic nor his psychological health deteriorate any further.