Sunday, May 24, 2009

I stand corrected: Here is THE REAL "Sunday Funny"

http://www.camdenganews.com/blog/ I guess if I were to aver that shit stinks, Sandy will now swear it is good to eat! I love it! Reminiscent of his post-screwing love affair with Bill Smith. That was always a mystery heretofore, but I think I'm getting the hang of his "any enemy of an enemy is a friend" mindset. If his populist pied piper routine gets much more absurd, I think I'll start calling him "the Kingfish" after Huey Long. By the way, don't be taken in by Kingfish's allusions to a "trip down memory lane." He arrived in St. Marys shortly after I did and I did not move here from Savannah until August 3rd, 1993. He arrived from upstate New York shortly afterwards - hence the congenital inability to recognize and appreciate AUTHENTIC southern cooking and hospitality. Update, Wednesday, 5/27: Have y'all seen Kingfish Feller's even more saccharine version of this shameless, suck-up, pandering-for-votes in today's T&G? Warning to diabetics: draw up some insulin before clicking on this link - http://www.tribune-georgian.com/articles/2009/05/27/opinion/letters/03letter5.27.txt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone doubts that Feller is a genuine nut case, just find that TV-12 footage when Feller was on the commission and instead of him chewing Smith out on the jet ski fiasco; it's Smith chewing Feller out and Feller sitting there like an imbecile and taking it.

The poor man needs a check up from the neck up.

Jay Moreno said...

Oh, yes, I remember. Whenever challenged on the commission - even when he had the correct facts and the better argument, wheich he often did, he would retreat into that passive aggressive, rope-a-dope, passive, rhetorical punching bag rhetorical stance, thus being rendered totally ineffective. Moral victories in a legislative venue are worthless and ineffective - as was his entire tenure, unfortunately. Now, with his pathologically paranoic obsession with Berry, a second term would be utterly disastrous.
I would encourage those who would embrace him if only as the "anti-Jay" candidate to rethink their choice.

Anonymous said...

I find it laughable that Sandy gets his so called facts about local history from a damned yankee. No check up from the neck up will fix him.