Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big Thug's expenditures.

Left click on images to enlarge. Normally, I don't find the expenditures on these reports all that interesting or revealing, but I think you will agree that these are the exception to the rule. What he is requiring his employees to do would be a violation of the law if they were federal employees. Does anyone know if Georgia has anything similar to The Hatch Act? Oh, by the way, Thuggies, don't get your vote-selling skivvies in a wad: I will post Gregory's just as soon as he turns them in later today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder which fund Smith paid his contribution for his campaign out of?

Anonymous said...

he also gives those employees county cars and county gas, so the money must be gravey.

Anonymous said...

What I find the most shocking is that Hill and Charlie Smith are supporting this jerk after all the admissions and news reports. They both know this is wrong. They have really been a major disappointment. I really hate to sit in church with Charlie. This is so wrong. I am so glad the Sheriff turned in the report. I know who the true responsible folks are now. Some one refered to them as being "civil leaders." If this is an example of the civil leaders we are in really deep poo poo.

Anonymous said...

Some one told me there were several contributors whose name appear on the list that thought they were making a contribution to charity and then found it was to Smith. Said the deputy who collected the money had the last name of Thomas. I don't iknow if there is such a deputy. But that really is low down.

Anonymous said...

I will not do any business with any of these businesses that support BTW, and I hope other people will do the same, we can get this county back under control if we stick by our guns.

Jay Moreno said...

That is certainly an understandable sentiment. I'm sure you're not the only one that thought has ocurred to.

Anonymous said...

There is one name Thomas he did work over in the court house, one of the Mill rats.