Monday, February 8, 2010

What I learned at tonight's city council meeting.

Well, I learned that Rindy Howell is indeed planning to run for Cecily Hill's state representative seat. That from Sidney Howell. Regarding the crime at Walmart on Saturday night: from what I've heard previously and what I heard tonight from a believable source, here's what I think I know so far. It seems that a gang of 4 blacks (age & sex unknown), believed to be from North Jax, were in our Walmart running a scam where they take merchandise stolen from another Walmart and get refunds for it. While one or two are getting the refund, the others are actively stealing merchandise from the store they are in getting the refund. Now, I know that someone from Virginian, age, race, and sex unknown to me, was stabbed so badly that they had to be rushed down to Winn Dixie to be Life Flighted, presumably to Shands Jax. I haved no idea what their condition is. However, I believe the stabbing was done by one or more of the aforementioned four blacks. It is possible, it seems to me, that their criminal activity was detected by store security. When they were pursued, someone, either store security or a customer who attempted to help aprehend them, was stabbed. So far as I know, all four are still at large. I guess we will learn NLT Wednesday's T&G unless Gordon scoops them tomorrow. And Gordon has.... http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2010-02-09/story/man_stabbed_in_walmart_parking_lot_in_st_marys 10:58 AM, Tuesday. Now this from Topix: Rebel Dawg Jacksonville, FL Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #5 57 min ago Yes there was a stabbing in wal-mart. White male stabbed by 2 black males after he received money back from something he returned. They were together. This was not a random act of violence. If Rebel Dawg is who I think he is, you can take that info to the bank.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The WalMart story was on KBAY all day yesterday.

Jay Moreno said...

Okay, so why not tell those of us who do not listen to K-Bay what happened rather than just say it was on there?

Anonymous said...

Thank you! My sentiments exactly!

Jay Moreno said...

You're welcome.

Jay Moreno said...

To bad there was not an armed citizen there to shoot the stabber in the act.