Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well ain't she sweet?! See her snarling down the street! Well I ask you very tongue-in-cheekedly, ain't she sweet?!

Click on image to enlarge. And now, her first public statement as a newly minted citizen: Alex Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #15 2 hrs ago It's kind of amusing really. Yesterday I became and American citizen and my first vote in this country will be firmly for a member of Moreno's opposition in the campaign. Poetic justice or just fortunate timing? It's a bit of a shame that his fantasies lead him down so many weird and twisted paths - and that he cannot control either his behavior or his mouth. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alex.

Anonymous said...

Good going, girl. I'm proud to welcome you as a fellow citizen.

Anonymous said...

I dont see where you 2 should worship this lady. what was her point? with our president eveyone has her rights if not more. only proved what jay has been saying all alone trees has more rights than taxpayers.
I live downtown been here for many
years,paid alot more taxes than any tree if i want to cut down the oak in my yard why cant I? ITS MY DANM YARD.

Anonymous said...

I agree with last person.Goverment needs to help the people. Where are rights or freedom as land/home owners. Alex fight for our rights also

Anonymous said...

I think Alex and other members of the Earthkeepers have done alot of good for St.Marys/Camden. I wish they would expand their mission to include tax travesties. Since they seem to be the last organized viable group.

Anonymous said...

I would like to add my congratulations to Ms. Kearns. Canada's loss is our gain.

Jay Moreno said...

Actually, she has retained dual citizenship.