Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interesting...

I see that as of now, voters (on my poll, anyway) prefer an un-named "qualifed challenger" to the incumbent in the CCBOC District 2 race by a 3 to 1 margin! Have you voted yet? In the race for District 4, for every 2 votes Sandy gets, Charlene gets 3. For every 1 vote that Charlene gets, Royal gets 5! It is beginning to look like Sandy's campaign will be an utter waste of time and money. Have you voted yet? In my poll, Rindy Howell is handily defeating the incumbent, Cecily Hill, in the State Representative race. Have you voted yet?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see what names the rumor mill starts "throwing out" when trying to identify who these qualified challengers might be.

Anonymous said...

Bar-B-Que + Black Churches= Cecily Hill, how will anyone else prevail. I sure hope Rindy whoops her a**.

Anonymous said...

Jay,

Just an editorial note, the white font does not cut it. I am red and green color blind, but I'll be damned if I can read it. I think it has something to do with one of your polls. Just a constructive criticism that I am sure you will handle better then the owner of a few establishments in town.


Anno #23

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

Anno #23

Jay Moreno said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Your polls are not even close to being statistically valid. They're as bogus as those people polls on the Georgia Tribune web site.

Jay Moreno said...

Gee, thanks, Marion. I had no idea.