Monday, February 8, 2010

Big Announcement!

Today, I have printed and filled out State Ethics Commission Form DOI: "Declaration of Intention To Accept Campaign Contributions."
However, being fiscally conservative, I will wait until I have to drive to Woodbine on the 16th anyway for the next CCBOC meeting to turn it in.
By the way, when I do, I will ask that no one send in contributions until after I have actually declared and that they then limit contributions, in these austere times, to no more than $50.00 per individual contributor.
Moreover, in an effort to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest ( a novel concept for the District 4 seat, to be sure), I will not knowingly accept any contributions from builders, Realtors, or anyone currently holding a contract for materials or sevices with Camden County Government, to include the Camden County Sheriff's Office.

No comments: