Saturday, February 13, 2010

Excuse me?!

From Topix Kingsland, not me! Anon Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #344 24 min ago Well, Once again. I was at the Mardi Gra Parade in StMarys. We had PUBLIC SAFETY from all over the county showing their support to our community, even the coast guard was on hand handing out beads, and meeting and greeting the community. SMPD was on hand with their New K-9 UNIT. Where was our great Sheriff? No where to be seen. Not even a deputy was their to support our community. I sure hope the community remembers this in 2012, and shows him the same support. Watch in 2012 he will be at every function asking for your vote. You can not be a part time sheriff, sheriff. Get out in the community and at least act like you care, even though we all know you dont. Dont worry Camden in 2012 you will get the chance to vote for a Sheriff who will be out there talking to you and finding out what you need and what we can do to take care of crime. You will have a Sheriff who cares about you and your family. Hang in there. The sheriff did not take the Downtown Merchants' Association to raise! Unlike our mayor and council, he does not have to fear them at the polls. While they may be obliged to expend city funds on their behalf, he is not. Quite to the contrary, he is obliged, particularly now, NOT TO. I, for one, am so far satisfied with the job Sheriff Gregory is doing. If I NEVER see or hear from a sheriff between elections, so long as he is running his department well and efficiently, that suits me just fine. During his crooked tenure, I heard from and of his immediate predecessor way too much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was there. Saw him! I guess two eyes can't see everything or everyone.

Anonymous said...

Yo're just mad cause you must have been a Bill Smith fan. Tommy has done a better job in less than 2 years than Smith did in 24 years. Stop crying over spilled milk!!

Jay Moreno said...

Marion Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#3 10 min ago
Really, I would have waved. Where was he? I was surprized that I did not see any S.O.vehicles in the parade either. Matter of fact, I have the parade on tape. Help me out so I can go back and refresh my recallation.

"Recallation?" This is the religious bigot and certified idiot who questions MY suitability for public ofice!

Anonymous said...

The sheriff's dept. has never had vehicles in the July 4th or Rock Shrimp parades . They have had supporters walking only on election years. They support in other ways . Security for the fireworks for one. Get a life and move on. Our school board is financially ruining us, our county commissioners are giving our money away and st marys city council thinks they represent the US Navy before the citizens. Should I go on?