Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The latest evidence - installment 1.

Okay, to repeat, what I have, unlike the rather easily readable list which Rick published last year, I have copies of the actual monthly bank statements, complete with the greatly reduced copies of the cancelled checks. I'm going to enlist the aid of Rick Rogers, who is a whiz at scanning, to see if he can figure out a way to enlarge them sufficiently so that y'all can read them, then publish them on his blog. I am literally having to use a magnifying glass to read the copies as they came from the bank. I wonder if the kind of records we saw last year even exist. BTW might have wised up. I'm going to describe some of the highlights, complete with check numbers. There are actually two bank accounts with the Woodbine branch of Southeastern Bank. One is tagged "Federal Shared Assets," the other "State Shared Assets." I have the statements from July 1st, 2007 thru May 30, 2008. Let's take a look at the federal one first. Here's one of my personal favorites: Check # 2410, dated 8/30/07, for $912.16, and made payable to "Bally's Atlantic City." If you don't know where and what that is, Google it. I wonder if Fairley was on that trip? Here's an interesting one. Check #2514, dated 2/14/2008, for $500.00, made payabe to "Kevin (hissyfit, golfcart) Barber" with the notation "For distribution between four officers @ $125.00 each." That's it. Were they perhaps paid to show up armed and show their asses at the county commission meeting? How's this for cryptic? Check # 2516, dated 2/21/08, for $2,804.85, payable to "Camden County Sheriff's Office Expenditures Account #403108549." That's it. No further detail. You all no doubt recall how one former deputy, Fred Sutton, was the foreman of the Smith -friendly grand jury that turned out that puff piece report on the jail and CCSO. Remember that his wife works for the CCSO - a deputy, I think. Check this out: Check # 2558, dated April14, 2008, for $2,240.00, made payable to "Denean Sutton." That's it - no further notations. What was the date of that grand jury report? There's more - much more, but I've had about all of Big Thug's sorry ass that I can stomach for one day. See y'all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Roxy the school police watch dog said...

Check # 2516, dated 2/21/08, for $2,804.85, payable to "Camden County Sheriff's Office Expenditures Account #403108549." That's it. No further detail

Could this be the account at First National/Ameris

Anonymous said...

Jay,

Did they not present a list like the one you posted, and I pointed out the golf cart from last years rodeo?? Sound fishy to me.

Jay Moreno said...

Rick,

I did not know that there was a THIRD account.

Why don't you call Jim Stein and let him know.

I'm betting those records will be an especially rich source of proof of criminality.