Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lying sheriff's bogus vehicle roster busted!

Do you still have your hard copy of yesterday's T&G? Good. Now find the page with the bogus list of cars and drivers, complete with the ten missing "undercover cars." Now, let's compare it to the real list, published last September on Rick's blog. http://schoolpolice.blogspot.com/2007/09/peaople-send-me-interesting-things-all.html Just place your cursor over the thumbnails of the two roster pages and left click to enlarge. You'll have to use your right arow at the bottom of your screen to see the column listing who drives which car. Note that the harem is, if we are to believe BTW, involved in "undercover work." I rest my case. Thanks, "Charlie B" for the invaluable research asistance! Thanks, Rick! Update, 6/20, @0856 HRS. This morning, I see that Rick Rogers has brought the original car roster back tot he top of his blog. Just click on: http://www.schoolpolice.blogspot.com/ Thanks-a-million, Rick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right again Jay. I gave a cursory look at the list in the T & G and I saw missing from the list Roger Dyal (hog farmer), Dena Sutton (evidence technician protector), and William Notell (spin doctor). I know there are others, but these are a few. They will not give the FACTS to the anyone.

Anonymous said...

They can cover up shit faster than a three legged cat in a litterbox