Tuesday, June 24, 2008

L.W. Bruce responds....

Mr. Moreno, Thank you for you e-mail in regards to the serving of papers on Sheriff Smith. As of this moment I have not been able to personally locate the Sheriff. He has not been at the sheriff's office when I have been by there. I have left 4 messages on his cell phone to contact me, left 3 messages with his secretary to contact me, and have had the 911 center page him and put my cell phone number in his pager, on 2 occasions. I have also had one of my assistant coroners contact him and advise him to contact me ASAP, he responded that he would contact me this morning, as I previously stated he has yet to contact me and I have not been able to locate his whereabouts. Please feel assured that every effort will be done to serve him personally, if not I will do a notorious service on him at his office, and place the papers in the hands of a representative of his office. Sincerely, L. W. BRUCE Camden County Coroner P.O. Box 749 Kingsland, GA 31548 912-729-5785 912-729-4416 Fax Thank you, Mr. Bruce, for your prompt response, and your efforts to date. In point of fact, I had just sat down to the keyboard to post that a mole in the jail had just moments ago confirmed just exactly the efforts on your part which you have described in your letter. We all realize what a slippery, sleazy quarry you are after. My guess is that he is now hiding out in Charleston where he will remain until election day - and, with any luck, forever thereafter. I feel confident that you will have to resort to a "notorious service" on his representative (Easterling?) at his office prior to the hearing this Thursday. Hopefully, the judge will do the right thing and proceed to order the lying scum to comply with the law and deliver up the records of his misappropriations of the seized asset funds over the last year. I'm sorry that our lying, corrupt, sheriff has put you into this position. Thanks again for your efforts and goood luck in catching up to him. Jay Moreno Say, does anyone know if Smith has any more scheduled campaign events between now and July 15th? This just in @ 1615 HRS. A jail source confirms that just moments ago, Coroner L.W. Bruce was informed by Chief Deputy Charley Easterling that Bill "the lying weasel" Smith has indeed scurried on back to Charleston where he will be "for the rest of the week." The rest of the week, my ass. "Real man" Smith will be in hiding there until after the election, just as I predicted. His having Bruce told that he would call him this morning was, of course, just another lie to give him time to drive to Charleston.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a boat and could take him over to Dr. Jenkins house on Cumberland!!

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks, but I would hate to see you blown out of the water by the intrepid crew of the SS Willie.

Anonymous said...

Jay, I am glad that you are keeping up with this. Many people out there would like to have everyone think that you are nuts and are making all this up. But this is one post that is on the money. Lets just hope that the judge does the right thing.

Jay Moreno said...

Amen!

Jay Moreno said...

You know, it's amazing how many of my delusions are actually confirmed a day or so after I post them by both the GTU and the T&G.

Apparently, I'm a mass media hypnotizer as well.

Anonymous said...

Smith has taken off for Charleston and when inquiry was made about when he would return the answer was not this week. He knows to hit the bushes that the enema hose was coming. That's okay. He has a really, really big surprise coming. He can run but he can't hide. It is going to be some sunshine that will blister his butt. It ain't over until it is over.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that you have the information in advance of the news media. It is obvious that some one close to Smith is dumbing on him. You must be doing something right because that bunch takes every opportunity to jump on you. The hit dog is sure yapping.

Jay Moreno said...

Exactly - and what is so funny is that the Thuggie fools don't realize they they are providing me with a 100% reliable focus group at no charge!

Anonymous said...

Jay, although I know you find this difficult to believe, but there are a lot of us local yocals that have no intention of voting for BTW ever again. We really do want to see him in jail and WE ARE MANY.

Jay Moreno said...

Oh, no - I definitely believe it.

There is not a scintilla of doubt in my mind that the extent of disillusionment and disgust among the local tribe is far more extensive than the number and location of Smith signs would indicate. I'm sure that many such folks, when faced with a Thuggie knocking a their door with a yard sign, have acquiesced out of an abundance of caution, but intend to vote for Gregory.

Disillusioned locals voting against Smith will be the only way Gregory will win. There is simply not a high enough percentasge of the numerically superior damned outsiders voting in local elections.

I hope that you and others like you will do your level best to reach and convert the uninformed between now and the 15th.

By the way, a die-hard Thuggie called me at 7:00 PM tonight. After I said "Hello,' he said nothing for a few seconds, but I could hear the scum on the line. Then, he laughed in the "BA HA HA HA HA" style patented by one of the Thuggie idiots who posts that same laugh on TOPIX Kingsland all of the time, then hung up. That's the kind of scum sticking with Smith.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see his big dumb arse up on the float for the fourth of july parade. i heard he even has trained hogs to pull the float through the course of the parade! he will be throwing out those little wallet badges he gives away so readily. last chance to become an honorary deputy! CLEAN THE SLATE IN 2008; VOTE FOR TOMMY GREGORY!

Anonymous said...

What is the old saying about he who laughs loudest or last, can't remember exactly how it goes, but it could possible hold true for the Smith supporters.

Jay Moreno said...

Either trained hogs or a team of harnessed minsiters and deacons with Delta tickets dangled in front of them.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Leon can add a verse

It's a long way to Charleston
Heading north on 95
Gotta try and make that state line
Cause L. W.'s on my behind

Gonna burn up that county gas
And it don't cost me a dime
Gonna drive that new Crown Vic
Cause the thuggies are all mine

well, you get the drift.

Jay Moreno said...

Excellent! :-)

Anonymous said...

The saying came from Edward Dirkerson. "Don't laught too long in victory or cry too long in defeat because both can be short lived."

Arrogrance has lead many a fool to defeat and this is a case of a fool is arrogrant beyond belief. Hillary Clinton had the same affliction and she got her butt booted to the curb.

Fourth of July is an independence celebration and we can begin our independence from Smith and his corruption.

It will be great to have a chance to give him hell the 4th of July. It can really be a big event. I know lots of folks who are going to be there just to see his lying butt.

There can be fire works. That is a typical form of celebration.

Anonymous said...

Jay Moreno said...
"I hope that you and others like you will do your level best to reach and convert the uninformed between now and the 15th."

I already have my 4 vote for Gregory signs proudly displayed in my yard so all are sure to see. If Billy boy wants to try to intimidate me, let him bring it on. Although it's not very lady like to say, I was born and raised here and that scumbag doesn't scare me, he just pisses me off. It is my greatest wish to see the dirty rat bastard rot in jail for the remainder of miserable life.

Jay Moreno said...

Atta girl!

Anonymous said...

he reminds me of a cockroach, when the lights come on he looks for a dark hole.

Anonymous said...

Kenneth Gay & friends are sponsoring a fundraiser dinner for Bill Smith, 6 -9pm, 6-28 at 1352 Union Carbide Rd., for RSVP and directions 912-882-5629, ahenning@tds.net - thought some of you would like to come

Jay Moreno said...

Question: Will Bill Smith be there and, if so, does your invitation extend to County Coroner L.W. Bruce?