Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Funnies; Volume 18

Friday, someone from Park Place stuck the July edition of the "Park Place Press" into my door. I don't usually pay much attention to the monthly newsletter, but this caught my eye: Six "P-L-E-As" for Protection Against Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs) PLEASE don't swim when you have diarrhea...this is especially important for kids in diapers. PLEASE don't' swallow the pool water. PLEASE practice good hygiene. PLEASE take your kids on bathroom breaks often. PLEASE change diapers in a bathroom and not at poolside. PLEASE wash your child thoroughly (especially the rear end) with soap and water before swimming. Hardly your typical, sanitized, PC, corporate communique. It just struck me as funny. A bonus funny!

Roger R Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #9 19 min ago I know for a fact that Bill has not made any of these functions (fund raisers) mandatory, his men just show up because they know they would rather work for Bill than Tommy............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roger R is Brad Todd. He posted under roger rabbit but now uses Roger R to cover his true identity.

Anonymous said...

hes a real piece of hog s--t I mean work

Anonymous said...

No shows at Smith dog and pony shows are being noted. Ask the boys who work at the Sheriff's office. I have it first hand.