Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Posted on TOPIX Kingsland 10 minutes ago....

Homeland Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #1 10 min ago "Rouge police officer Brad Todd threw a fund raiser for Sheriff Bill Smith this weekend and today I hear that Sheriff is pushing Brad Todd to run for Magistrate Judge Position.Does this man who admitted to the woman's club in Woodbine that he controls the Board of Commissioners, Now want to control the judges too?I find this funny that Brad Todd was a big supporter of Rich Gamble last election and totally against everything Bill did.Why the change? " By "rouge" he meant "rogue" (unless of course the officer is a French communist.) Well, as luck would have it, my phone just rang. It was my main mole. Here's the deal. The Chief Magistrate, Judge Harvey Fry, is not going to run again. Robbie Morgan - the attorney currently suing Smith for access to the drug fund records - is. Needless to say, Smith hates Morgan's guts. Now, Brad Todd used to be a CCSO deputy. Not sure why he left or why the TOPIX poster refers to him as a "rogue" - anyone? I'm told he currently works as a police officer in Homerville (where's that?) His father is still employed at the CCSO as a non-sworn employee. His job is to drive the trusties around in a truck to their various vote-buying missions. Yes, it's true: Brad Todd did personally foot the bill for the barbecue that was held at BTW campaign manager Sydney Howell's house on Conyers St. in St. Marys this past Saturday afternoon. (1149 HRS: Some wag over on TOPIX is now referring to it as "the last supper") Pete Mercer did the actual cooking. I'm told that beer and hard liquor flowed freely. Yes, it's the same Sydney Howell who ran as the prohibition candidate from Agape when he was installed by Rev. Jim on St. Marys City Council. One has to wonder now what role BTW may have played in Sydney's campaign. If Jim Stein, or Gordon Jackson, or ANY OF US crosses Big Thug and gets dragged before HIS very own chief magistrate, what chance of justice do you think we'll have? I'm telling you, people, the man's sociopathy and megalomania constitute a clear and present danger to civil liberties in Camden County. Do the right thing - the American thing - on July 15th. Sic semper tyrannis! Update: 1156HRS: I was just informed by an impeccable source that the only person to have formally qualified so far for the office of chief magistrate is one "Jennifer Lewis." Does any one know or know of Ms/Mrs. Lewis and what qualifications she might bring to the bench?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Homerville is in Clinch county.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...and the Clinch County sherriff was just indicted!!..Anybody read about that? Jay..is Pete Mercer from Savannah?

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks.

I assume that he stilll lives in Camden County if Big Thug is considering him for a puppetship on the bench.

One wonders why he has to drive so far afield of home to find police work.

I'm picking up murmers of "planted evidence." Does anyone have any fair and factual info along those lines?

Jay Moreno said...

I have no idea where Pete Mercer is from. Mercer is of course a famous name in Savannah - home of Johnny Mercer and Mercer Insurance - or whoever they've merged with.

Jay Moreno said...

Actually, I'm picking up "murmurs."

Anonymous said...

I am not running for Chief Magistrate and I am supporting Jennifer Lewis. She is an attorney with several years experience in the Magistrate Court and will be fair to the persons that appear in her Court.

Robbie Morgan

Anonymous said...

Mercer is from Jesup Ga. I am the "Wag" who reported the BBQ for BTW as The "Last Supper." I only thought it appropriate since it probably will be his last one as Sheriff. I understood that Todd was working in Homeland which is a little hole in the wall outside of Folkston. Population 25. They includes the residents and their pets i.e. dogs, cats, livestock. Thats where all of Camden's former dirt bag officers head when they get run out of Camden County. Such as Charlie Easterling's stepson. Fred English who held the same job previously. P.S. What the hell is a "Wag?"

Anonymous said...

I used to know a Pete Mercer in Savannah..That's why I was asking.

Anonymous said...

Todd is a real loser. I over heard Todd a few months back in a resturant running his mouth about how he would be glad when Smith was indicted, etc. He was giving him hell and said he had to be careful because his wife worked for Smith. I had several others with me and we all wondered about him. He went own and own. The butter on the bread brings out the real rats. He claimed to have all sorts of information. I gave his name to the people who were listed to contact about the Smith invesitgation on one of the blogs.

Jay Moreno said...

Good job!

Jay Moreno said...

Main Entry: wag
Function: noun
Etymology: probably short for obsolete English waghalter gallows bird, from English 1wag + halter
Date: circa 1553
1: wit, joker
2obsolete : a young man : chap

Anonymous said...

WAG (wild ass guess)

Anonymous said...

Homeland is outside Folkston, it is so small you would never know it was there.
Pete Mercer is from outside Douglas, but I don't think it is Jesup. He also worked for the sheriff that had gotten indicted and shot himself awhile back.
Is it time for qualifying for the other offices now. When does it close?

Jay Moreno said...

I think I glanced over a short blurb about the remaining qualifying period in Friday's T&G. Let me see if I still have it.

Jay Moreno said...

Nope, my cleaning lady threw Friday's T&G away yesterday.

Call Judge Gillette's office.

Anonymous said...

Just pulled out Friday's T&G Qualifing started Monday, and ends Friday at 12 noon. Monday-Thursday 9-5, Friday, 9-12 noon. HTH

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks for that info. I guess by Friday afternoon, we will know the full extent of Smith's treacherous
megalomania.

Anonymous said...

Brad Todd's wife does not work for Bill Smith, she works for an orthapedic surgeon named Dr. Smith in Fernandina.

Jay Moreno said...

Huh? I can't find where anyone said she did in this whole post and all comments? Did I miss it, or did you misread somehting?

Anonymous said...

i don't know why all you people just don't leave brad todd alone. none of you actually even know the man personally!!
kristen