Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Slippery, slimy Thug.

This just in.... A courthouse source has confirmed that Big Thug Willie was tipped off within minutes of Jim Stein's filing of Robbie Morgan's suit on Friday. Under state law, the only one who can serve a law suit on a sitting sheriff is the sitting county coroner. In this case, that is L.W. Bruce. Bruce has not yet filed a "return of service" with the court. My guess is that he will try about as hard to serve BTW as BTW did to serve Dr. Jenkins 20 years ago and to date. Hell, Smith may well be hiding out over on the island as I write. Clearly, Smith knows that the release of this last year's report of his undoubted unlawful expenditures to buy votes with the drug funds may well be the very last nail in his political coffin. As you all know, Mr. Bruce has a challenger this year. I would suggest that all who know him, or know how to contact him, do so and assure him that unless he serves Smith within the next 24 hours, there is not a chance in hell that he will get your vote. Here, I'll make it easy for y'all: L.W. Bruce P.O. Box 749Kingsland, GA 31548 Home: 912-729-5784 Work: 912-729-5785 Fax Line: 912-729-4416 lwbruce@co.camden.ga.us Let him have it! I've e-mailed mine: "Mr. Bruce, I vote in ALL county races. I will take a very dim view of your not exhausting all efforts and succeeding in serving Robbie Morgan's lawsuit on Sheriff Bill Smith within the next 24 hours. Jay Moreno http://camdencommentary.blogspot.com/ "

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question is this. If the accounting for the seized asses account is available for anyone to see as ( Bill Smith) has publicly stated. Why has he left the county for the safety of South Carolina, so he cannot be served with the lawsuit filed by attorney Morgan? He has the ability (Bill) right now to prove he has done nothing wrong. Yet, he is no where around to be served with the lawsuit. I read the statement in today's paper by the sheriff's office about not wanting to interfere with an ongoing investigation. Why did Bill make the statement if you want to see the accounting just ask? If they never intended to release the accounting in the first place. Seem's like about a bunch of smoke and mirrors on their part. Bottom line. If he has done no wrong as he has stated several times. Why is he avoiding the lawsuit? He could end all this innuendo, and rumor by doing what he said he would do. It would put an end to all of so called political mudslinging. It would also clear his name. As we all see, he will not do it. So this leads me to believe everything being said is true. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see what is going on !!!!!!!! If he is innocent as he claims, I would do everything in my power to prove it. I know if I were in his shoes and people were dragging my name through the mud. I would not stop and I would exhaust every resource available to me to clear my name. Yet, he continues to hide

Jay Moreno said...

Yes, even Inspector Bundy could probably pick up on this indicator of guilt.

Anonymous said...

From what I have seen of the past years of expenditures that he has made from the Shared Assets, I would be willing to guess that the most current year that Mr. Morgan is asking for may be far worse than we can imagine if Billy is dodging being served for this law suit. I was always taught that if you lie and lie, sooner or later those lies will catch up with you and it appears that has happened to Billy Smith.

Anonymous said...

He would probably lose the evidence, and have the crime scene cleaned up and find someone else to blame.