Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh, Mary Ann - gag me with a spoon!!!

http://www.tribune-georgian.com/articles/2008/06/25/opinion/letters/1letter6.25.txt Mary Ann, are you sure that you're not hiding out in Haiti on Bill's advice to avoid a federal subpoena? Maybe she's setting up Big Thugs fugitive villa in exile. Anyone know if we have an extradition treaty with Haiti? Mary Ann, as much as you love Bill Smith, you would surely have loved Papa Doc and Baby Doc even more. So, does this mean your son has graduated from Valdosta State and will no longer need the illegal tuition payments from the seized asset accounts - the ones the feds want to talk to you about?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think she may be hiding BTW over there on the rock?

Anonymous said...

I'd take prison over Haiti.....I've been there

BOB-BOB

Anonymous said...

I attend the same church as Maryann (hold your comments Jay, it is a very good church) and she does do some very good things there but.....I am absolutely "boggled" at her continued connection with Bill Smith. There is, no doubt, more to that than meets the eye but it is not my business. I have never in 22 years here voted for him and do not intend to start now. Get off your butts Camden County, and vote him out.