Saturday, June 28, 2008

Well I'll just be damned!

tommygun3 “Procrastinators unite tomorrow” Joined: Dec 18, 2007 Comments: 365 White Oak ISP Location: Saint Marys, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #1 1 hr ago Judged: 1 I have been flip flopping around for a while on where I will place my vote. In this time I have had a chance to talk to several people who I know well, and some that I just know from being around. I have heard several sides to each story, and some that are just utter BS. BUT, most of what I have gotten lately is that MOST of this stuff is true to a degree. That meaning that the principles behind what is being posted on topix about Bill and his crew are true. I have had this told to me, and to my wife, by several people who work for and around the CCSO. With that being said, I will not be casting a vote for Bill, and I urge any good citizen (even bad ones) to vote for anyone other that Bill Smith. Although he has not been charged with any crimes as of yet, he is not desrving of the office anymore. Any supporters of Bill out there need to wake up and see the light. He is not good for our county, and needs to go. Hell, just talk to the ones who work for him. They (most of them at least) are sick of all of this negative publicity, and want the prestige of the CCSO returned to where it once was. It is up to us to do so by electing a good and honest man for sheriff. One that will restore integrity and restore morale. That man, to me, will be Tommy Gregory. It is time for change, good change, and that time is now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be one of the seven signs - Jay and the Gun agreeing on something.

Anonymous said...

The is a Bad Moon Rising. Smith is in for nasty weather. I know the end is coming. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hear hurricanes ablowing.Hope you have your things together. Sheriff you are in for nasty weather.

Yard signs don't vote and they sure as hell don't ward off indictments. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN, FOR SURE.

Jay Moreno said...

That's damned surely the first Credence BTW has deserved!

Anonymous said...

My mother lives in Camden County and she has Tommy Gregory signs in her yard. To be on the safe side, we put them inside the fence...I DARE any of Smith's henchmen to remove them!!!

Anonymous said...

With everything that has been pointed out for Tommy Casey and just now he has seen the light???? I knew he was a little slow, but dang. Wonder what he has seen that convinced him that the sheriff is just the thug that he is?? He should share it with the other Thuggies. If his eyes have been opened, others may readily see the light. I graduated from Camden high school, but I am not that slow.

Anonymous said...

I have Tommy Gregory Signs posted in my DRIVEWAY AND YARD and have a PIT BULL TRAINED TO ATTACK if they get removed. lol
VOTE TOMMY GREGORY !!! I AM.. :)