Thursday, May 1, 2008

Camden butt of joke again tomorrow, thanks to BTW!

I understand that Mark Woods column in the GTU tomorrow will be about the infamous Big Thug Willie once again. Watch for it. I'm also given to understand that the Big Thug Willie campaign song is actually being played on "local radio." I take that to be K-Bay. Insofar as I only listen to K-Bay about 10 minutes every election night, can someone confirm that for me. I've also just received confirmation that BTW did indeed, quite literally, SNEAK into the back door of the courthouse in order to qualify. Does that speak volumes, or what!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the First Coast News tonight. BTW was going on and on about how Steve Berry is such a bad man because he is defending a suspected drug dealer. Last time I checked defending criminals is what attorneys do and are required to do. Steve Berry appears to be doing his job. BTW are you doing yours?