Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Rating?" What "rating?"

Folks, I just noticed that a "rating' has appeared at the bottom left corner of all of my posts. It's a surprise to me. I'm guessing that Blogspot has just added this feature to all of their blogs. (Wrong! I just got back from checking Rick's blog and a couple of others that are hosted by Blogspot. They do not have this feature. Weird. I know that I did not put it on there.) Apparently, to register a rating, you go to the right hand set of stars, choose the number of stars you rate it, then click to record your rating. This should be interesting. Of course, Thuggies will immediately screw it up. Update, 5/8 @ 0823 HRS. I just noticed that this morning, the whole rating thing has completely disappeared. I had absolutely nothing to do with either its appearance or subsequent disappearance. Weird.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read over on Topix "Who would you vote for Tax Commissioner" that Beth Soles and Tina Murray are cousins. Danny Daniels wife is also their cousin. What do you think about the entire family running the County.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it has anything to do with bravenet.

Jay Moreno said...

You know, I thought of Bravenet as well. I went to their site and searched to see if they even offered such a thing. If they do I could not find it. Ditto for my search of avaialble "widgets" from Blog.spot.

So far, it is a complete mystery to me where it came from.

Oh well, it doesn't seem to be hurting anything, which is good, because I have no clue how to remove it.

If I was hacked, the prime suspect is of course the sicko who used to maintain the apparently dead "Black 'Copters and Rumors" blog.

Jay Moreno said...

Re: Beth Soles, Tina Murray, and Danny Daniels, I caught that and commented on it a couple of days ago.

Anonymous said...

I think Beth Soles and Tina Murray have as much right to run for office as anyone. And, Danny Daniels is married to Beth's sister. Can't see that as being a problem. Danny and his wife are not running for anything. Their jobs have nothing to do with the Superior Court or the Tax Commissioners office. Furthermore, it is the Board of Commissioners who are running the County and not doing such a great job at that.

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like the county is getting on the right track since the hiring of the county manager.

The voters in Rainer's district, while understandably disgusted with Rainer's unexplainable conduct in supporting everything that Bill Smith has requested, should not forget that he was the stop sign on hiring a county manager for several years.

Let Rainer enjoy his retirement years sitting in a rocker on his front porch rather than continue to
screw up county government. He
clearly does not deserve to be re-elected.

Jay Moreno said...

RE: Rainer. Here, here!