Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Low down, dirty, lying, Thuggie vermin at it again!

Kingsland, GA Gregory support ad removed from Moreno's webblog Posted in the Kingsland Forum Comments Showing posts 1 - 1 of 1 Insider Kingsland, GA Reply » Report Abuse Judge it! #1 31 min ago Investigation reveals it is no longer there. Has support gone underground? Maybe this site might give Gregory the wrong image. Showing posts 1 - 1 of 1 This is the dirty trickster fool's latest effort after trying to convince the gullible that Tommy Gregory had PAID me to announce his endoresement by a union on base. The announcement is, of course, right where it has always been. For a good laugh, scroll to the bottom of this page, then click on "Older Posts." When the next screen comes up, scroll down a ways and you'll see it. Get a load of what the ignorant ass based his claim of it being a "paid ad" upon! Truly, such fools are sociopathic BTW's rightful prey. Update: As you can see, folks are no longer buying lying Thuggie crap like they used to! http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/TF0HBQILID5JCV4T7

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Jay they are still attempting to read you comments, they just don't know what to do if Bill Smith isn't there to point them in the right direction. It is darn sure funny that they wanted to silence you by banning you on Topix. They never dreamed you would start your own site. Now that you have, they read you everyday. Are they screwed up or what??? When you left Topix that site went to crap. They have got the silliest postings I have ever read. I go over there about once a week to see if they have anything to report on BTW. Congrtatulations on the best site in Camden County.

Jay Moreno said...

THANK YOU - thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I agree that your site is much more informative. I get turned off by the yapping back and forth between folks calling each other names and making personal comments back and forth. I do not have the time or interest in personal attacks between those posting. I want information on our current problems and especially on the Sheriff. That is all I am interested in. The Child like babblings are not informative and are nonsense. Topix is lossing credibilty because of that foolishnes. I have heard many others saying the same. It is becoming a sounding board for what appear to be nut cases yapping at each other. It is a waste of time to have to wade through that crap. I see some of that on your site, but not as much. Please stick to the issues and don't fall into the trap of answering senseless attacks.

Thank you for your consideration on keeping it informative and not a sounding board for personal attacks between nitwits.

Jay Moreno said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I have to wade through that sewer daily on the outside chance that something of genuine interest might pop up. That happens quite rarely now.

I believe that the regulars on there are the same kind of low IQed degenerates who, back in the days before personal computers, used to carry Magic Markers all the time so that they could scribble ribald idiocy in the bathroom stalls.

In fact, one of the cretins revived an old bathroom classic on there today.

Anonymous said...

I read on Topix this evening that the Feds released today that, no wrong doing was done by Smith. What is that about? Was that in the Cisco matter? I could find nothing anywhere on the news or papers pertaining to that info. I think it is another hoax by Smith supporters. What do you think? Or have you heard anything. I can't believe that they could say he has done no wrong !!!!!!!!

Jay Moreno said...

If such a report had been released yesterday, I would have had multiple e-mails and phone calls from sources by now.

99.999% probability of lying Thuggie B.S.

Anonymous said...

Jay

I checked the DOJ Savannah and DOJ Atlanta sites this morning and there isn't anything posted (press releases or indictments).

Just a bunch of bulls*it from the good ole boys.

BOB-BOB

Jay Moreno said...

Thanks, Bob-Bob, for saving me the trouble. I've been tied up thias morning down at the hospital taking the brief "nibbling 101 for the newly diagnosed diabetic" course from the diabetic counselor.

I can hardly wait for my afternoon snack. I plan on eating all six of my allowed peanuts at one sitting!