Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hop on over to IHOP!

I went to my GP early this morning for my blood work for my annual physical. Went fasting, of course. When they finished drawing blood, I made the comment that I sure did wish they would hurry up and open that new IHOP in Kingsland. Well, it turns out that it has been open for three weeks. I went on over there. Van accessible disabled parking right at the front door. Well trained, courteous, and efficient wait staff. Food was out in very short order. Quiet and very clean. They have some really cool screens that pull down like window shades. They are that one-way kind that does not let you see into the restaurant, but you can look out with no glare whatsoever. Nice. I had the humongus chicken fajita omelet, which I've had before at other IHOPs. A little pricey at just under $9.00, but when you have one of those for brunch, you will not even think about food until supper. Delicious and satisfying. IHOP has killer omelette's and a wide selection Try it - you'll like it!

No comments: