Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sears responds under her own name.

Click on image to enlarge.
This was received at 6:15 PM yesterday. I did not retrieve it until 5 minutes ago. Note the Clintonesque response. Okay, Charlene, you NO LONGER work for Parr Builders. How may days ago did you quit working for him? Your concern about "splattering" your reputation is comical in light of your own prodigious efforts to that end.
Folks, have you voted in my latest poll on Sears' electability? By the way, I would not put any stock in more than about half of the yes votes. The other half are the usual poor devils afflicted with Jay Derangement Syndrome, or JDS.

2 comments:

Jay Moreno said...

Slim From Ceylon
United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#17 59 min ago
I really pains me to say this but if I have to choose between Sears and Moreno---I'll have to choose Moreno. Kind of reminds me of the 2004 election between Kerry and Bush--both choices were bad.

Thank you, Slim. I'll gladly accept reluctant votes for my first term. There will be none for my second.

Anonymous said...

In order to "splatter" ones integrity, you must first have some integrity. This woman has the scrupples of a vulture, and I apologize in advanced to the vultures.